Star Wars Movie The Force Awakens has Earned $ Billions
According to a Reuters report on The Force Awakens, the film is the latest in the Star Wars series, earning over $1 billion in record revenues. Walt Disney said ticket sales for Star Wars; The Force Awakens had reached $890.3 million, which would exceed $1 billion at the end of the week.
✅ Movie Revenues
The film was released in several countries on December 16 before being screened in North America. According to a leading filmmaker, Rentrak, the firm’s revenues are expected to exceed $1 billion dollars at the end of the week at the latest after 12 days for the movie market.
A number of companies in the film market expect that the seventh part of the Star Wars films may reach more than $11 billion.
Source: Reuters (Google Translate)
🔥 Star Wars Movie The Force Awakens has Earned $ Billions
👍 Related Topics
- Be Happy Every Day With Doing These 6 Tips All Time
- Home Teeth Whitening With Natural Recipes In Simple Ways
- Lose Belly Fat and Waist Size at Home With Natural Juice
- Fastest Effective Ways To Lose Belly Fat For Men & Women
- Did You Know That Laughter is Medicine For Many Diseases?
- 7 Tips To Burn Fat and Lose Weight in Natural Ways