I’m a Child of the King With Jesus My Savior – with Lyrics
🍀 A Child Of The King
My Father is rich in houses and lands,
He holdeth the wealth of the world in His hands!
Of rubies and diamonds, of silver and gold,
His coffers are full, He has riches untold.
I’m a child of the King,
A child of the King:
With Jesus my Savior,
I’m a child of the King.
My Father’s own Son, the Savior of men,
Once wandered on earth as the poorest of them;
But now He is pleading our pardon on high,
That we may be His when He comes by and by.
I once was an outcast stranger on earth,
A sinner by choice, an alien by birth,
But I’ve been adopted, my name’s written down,
An heir to a mansion, a robe and a crown.
A tent or a cottage, why should I care?
They’re building a palace for me over there;
Though exiled from home, yet still may I sing:
All glory to God, I’m a child of the King.
Lyrics: Harriet E. Buell
Music: John B. Sumner
🔥 I’m a Child of the King With Jesus My Savior
👍 More Hymns
- I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
- I Need Thee Every Hour
- Jesus Paid It All – I Hear the Savior Say
- O Lord Send the Power Just Now
- I Must Tell Jesus all of My Trials
- Pass Me Not O Gentle Savior Hear My Humble Cry
- Lord I Need You oh I Need You Every Hour I Need You
- Fill Me Now Jesus come and Fill Me Now
- Have I Done My Best For Jesus
- Jesus keep Me Near the Cross
- Sweet Hour of Prayer that Calls Me from this World of Care
- Standing Somewhere In the Shadows
- Take The Name Of Jesus