Goodnight Prayer for Blessings and A Good Night’s Sleep
🙌 Goodnight Prayer for Blessings
Bless us with rest tonight, Jesus, and a good night’s sleep. Forgive us for the things we did today that did not honor you. Thank you for loving us so much and that you know us through and through. We need your help every day.
And we thank you for the strength you give and for helping us know that with you, even hard things are possible. Bless our family and our home, and keep us safe through the night. May your angels guard us and watch over us, just like you promised.
You’ve told us we are just like sheep. And that you lead us and guard us like a shepherd. You know our names, and you make us feel special and loved. When we hurt, you help us feel better. Thank you, Jesus, for your good care and for giving us mom, dad/parents, foster parents, pastors to help.
Thank you for the Bible, and for teaching us stuff in life that helps us grow. Bless the people in our world, and help them to know you love them, too. Thank you for all the people who help us so much: teachers, doctors, policemen, and firemen, and so many more.
Thank you for your good plan for our lives. Help us to obey you and love you more and more. When we awake in the morning, put a smile on our face and your purpose in our hearts, ready to start a new day. We love you, Jesus. Goodnight.
In Jesus’s precious name, Amen.
~ Rebecca Barlow
- Prayer to Our Heavenly Father for Hope and Love
- Powerful Prayer For Emotional and Physical Healing
- Night Prayer – Help You to Sleep With a Peaceful Mind
- New Blessings Every Morning (Prayer to Precious Lord Jesus)
- Prayer to Faithful Dead and Righteous Martyrs
- A Thanksgiving Prayer For all Blessings In Our Lives
- Prayer of Thanksgiving and Praise To Our Lord and Creator
- Morning Prayer When Waking Up From Sleep
- Prayer after Waking Up In The Morning & When I Go To Bed