Amazing Grace Hymn With Lyrics
💝 Amazing Grace Lyrics
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.
‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
‘Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
The world shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun refuse to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Shall be forever mine.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
👍 More Hymns
- Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic with Lyrics
- Be Thou My Vision O Lord of My Heart
- Rock of Ages Hymn
- He Leadeth Me By His Own Hand
- There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood
- Farther Along We’ll Know More About it
- In The Garden – I come to the Garden Alone
- Glory to His Name – Down at the Cross
- I’m a Child of the King With Jesus My Savior
- I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
has the first five original verses of Amazing Grace as published in the 1779 Olney Hymns book. The last original verse; This version of the song was sung by one of the Worship Leaders of our church, Chelsea Robinson.
I hope you enjoy it.
Published on Apr 2, 2014
Sang By Chelsea Robinson